Non- Congregate Housing

Non- Congregate Housing
is now Available

If you test positive for COVID-19 you must ISOLATE from other household members. This means, staying in a separate bedroom and using separate bathroom facilities. If your residence does not allow you to isolate properly, you may stay in our Non-Congregate housing. Three meals a day are also provided, all at no cost to you. 


Seward County in cooperation with KDEM is providing room and board for persons that need a place to stay apart from housemates while they are Quarantining or Isolating.


There is no cost for this service to the individual. Contact the Health Department at 620-626-3369 or EM at 620-629-5410 in order to make arrangements.

Non congregate.PNG
Housing3 (1).jpg